Thursday, October 7, 2010

Happy Birthday (Momo scraplift)

Hope everyone is having a great week so far...the weekend is not too far away! I was lucky enough to be able to have some free time tonight to FINALLY break out my new Create a Critter cartridge and have some fun. I saw a video Momo did a while back using this cartridge and knew that I wanted to scraplift it :) you can see Momo's card HERE. She has a video of her making the card as well. If you've never visited Momo's blog before, I HIGHLY recomend it! She's A-MAZING! Here is my version of her card. I don't want to say it's Momo inspired because it's more scraplifted than inspired...but she truly made me want that cartridge just to do this card alone. My boyfriends nephew just turned 4, so this is the card I'm giving to him





I put the train and train cars on foam tape and then put the animals and the number 4 straight onto the card. I love the way it turned out! Ever have a card you've made that you hate to give away? Sounds crazy, right? I had another birthday for another little boy and came up with this creation:




Even though the card was for a little boy, I had to add some glitter paper. Both cards are super cute and I'm just happy I was able to get in the craft room to create! Thanks for stopping by and I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the week!

Happy Crafting,
-Nicole-

No comments:

Post a Comment