Thursday, September 30, 2010

Cardztv Challenge

Good Morning, everyone :) Hope everyone is having a great Thursday! We are almost to the weekend, my friends. I decided to participate in Mary's challenge over at Cardztv . Her challenge was to make a card and NOT use your cricut. I have some great halloween paper from K&Company that had some cute little spiders on it so I thought I would cut one of them out and make a quick card. I did this late last night so the picture I took is not the greatest. Here is my creation




I have a fiskars texture plate that has a spider web, so I used some colored core paper and embossed it. I then took a basic grey file and sanded the web to reveal the color underneath. I put a few strips of paper at the bottom and used a Happy Halloween stamp. A few brads on either end and I was all set.

I'm so excited to be able to participate in my first challenge and the fact that it was Mary is icing on the cake :) Can't wait to see what everyone else came up with. Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Crafting,
-Nicole-

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE it, Nicole! Can't wait to see what else you create...I'm your first of many followers...whoo hoo!
    Thanks so much for joining the challenge at Cardz TV!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card for create-a-card challenge is fantastic...well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is really cute Love the spider in the web

    ReplyDelete